Our community and programs foster independence by allowing residents in our community to access services and programs when, where and how they need them. As those needs change, so do the offerings. Our Partners in Care model is a flexible, customized framework that empowers each individual – associates, residents, families and health providers – to contribute to the community within a supportive, collaborative environment.
Our experience has taught us that the best in care doesn’t have to mean an environment that feels “medical.” At Bayside Park, the atmosphere is friendly and comfortable and care is customized to your needs and preferences. After all, what good is outstanding care if it’s the same for everyone?
Individual Service Plans
Everything we do revolves around the personal needs and preferences of each resident. To that end, we perform in-depth individual assessments and regularly modify our services to reflect evolving care needs. We also encourage open dialogue with all of our associates, family members and others who participate in our residents’ lives. Through this active sharing, we are able to solve problems and develop more creative and meaningful service plans.
Emotional Well-Being & Mental Health Support Program
Emotional or behavioral challenges or changes often occur for reasons not easily seen, such as pain, discomfort, hunger or emotional distress. That’s why we try to look beyond the “what” to uncover the “why” – exploring mind, body and spiritual connections to reveal and help treat underlying causes. We find that by being creative and collaborative, and finding ways for residents to freely communicate their needs, we’re able to provide effective, sustainable solutions.
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- On-site Memory Care
- Complete apartment maintenance
- All utilities except phone service, cable and internet
- Scheduled local transportation
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University classes
- Senior wellness programs
- Comfort and support services
- Family education and support services
- Coordination with health care providers
- Daily assurance checks and medication monitoring
- Move-in coordination service